Then lets imagine, we can enjoy the beauty of our flowers garden all day long. Orchids, roses, take care of it every afternoon.. how relaxed. Not only flowers but also the beautiful green leaves of many plant.. is true refreshing.. We can also put some vegetables or herbs like chilies and limes.
![]() |
| This plant reminds me to my childhood. I really wanna have but I dont know the name. Poorly, the internet search engine cant find it by the clues given. Sumber gambar: http://naqiyaaiko.blogspot.com/ |
| Sumber gambar: finegardening.com |
| Its also remide me of my childhood. A plant in the mosque yard. I always amazed about the non-green leaves. Sumber gambar: http://static.panoramio.com |
![]() |
| Sumber gambar: adam-myparadise.blogspot.com |
| My Grandmother planted this kind of flower, but the one-layer one. Sumber gambar: http://www.applewoodseed.com |
| My grandmother also planted this. In a small area in front of our house. Beautiful. Sumber gambar: http://www.treesflowers.com/ |
| Sumber gambar: http://i730.photobucket.com/ |
| Sumber gambar: wikipedia.org |
| Sumber gambar: http://pommepal.files.wordpress.com |
| This will really help when the price of chili become fantastic.
Sumber gambar: http://www.naylorsbr.com
|


No comments:
Post a Comment