"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Monday, December 28, 2015

"You Belong With Me"

Hai! I wanna tell about song lirycs again. Yes I downloaded some song videos with lyrics lately. Why? you know its for improve my speaking, is it work? mmm forget about it now ;). I realize each person have their own song in the certain time, I mean a song can be so click to a person condition so its like the story of that person. This time I wanna share my experience (?) when I listen to Taylor Swift song titled "You Belong With Me", hhhh. Is it my story? Actually no! but its fun to imagine it, hahahahaha. Here the link of the video.


Do you get the point? it tells about a girl that thinks the boy belong with her because she is the one who understand him and already beside him. Unfortunately the boy do not see her and chose another girl, girl that looks more perfect as a girl. Yes from the outside the first girl is not as perfect as the second girl, but she is the one know him well and sure can make him happy through many things the second girl doesnt have. I give you some parts of the lyrics:

She'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and Im on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day, when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that Im the one who understand you been here all along
So why cant you see.. you belong with me

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and Im on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day, when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that Im the one who understand you been here all along
So why cant you see.. you belong with me

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor all this time
How could you not know Baby.. You belong with me

Just change this,
she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and Im on the bleacher
and this,
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and Im on the bleachers
to suit your conditon, hhhhhhh is she has light skin while you have exotic skin? Is she a leader in an organization while you are just the stuff? is she use branded clothes while you just buy yours in traditional market? Is she a master in many events or organizations outside while you just a master of household? Is she busy in mastering AlQuran while you just take care of small things like rubbish, cleanliness, cooking, neatness, environtment, TV programs, etc? (hehe I wanna laugh for this part). Then you can said: "Do you think you get the best? just dream about it, cant get me means lose out dud" hahaha. Whats your song sist?

No comments:

Post a Comment