"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Try to Cook Korean Food

Im not a KPop fan, I just love The Return Of Superman. I want to taste all food they eat, except pork (for me its little bit disgusting). Kimchi, dumpling, bulgogi, grilled fish and meat, fishcake, Tteokbokki, etc. I wanna made that by myself. Unfortunately its hard to get the exact ingredients or sometimes its expensive for me as a students. I tried to make Kimchi and Tteokbokki so far, tetot -_-. I dont know the exact taste but my friend said its similar but I think its not suit my taste. Oke, I ever tried bulgogi in a cafe, oh men it just like meat with S*o*i teriyaki sauce. I wanna try the real bulgogi (I expect much). I wanna try to make dumpling, bulgogi and fishcake the most, these make my mouth watery everytime I saw the talents eat these, ^_^.
Tteokbokki ala Susi
Kimchi ala Susi

No comments:

Post a Comment