"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Monday, November 23, 2015

Nyoba Bikin Jajanan Bandung #1

There are sooo many kind of creative foods (creative?) can be found in Bandung. I love seblak basah, especially seblak with tasty broth. I have already tried to make some foods as I attach below, but there are lots Im going to try next.

Seblak
Seblak with broth
Cilok with tomato sauce
Risol
Risol again
Unfried cireng
Failed cakwe
Kwetiaw
Fried cilok with egg

No comments:

Post a Comment