Nggak usah alay dan childish dengan ngatain orang-orang yang bahas ginian adalah orang galau jodoh. Mm kalaupun galau jodoh jadi positif sih, daripada update-update status atau nulis-nulis alay, atau bahkan ngelamun ngekhayal nggak jelas.
I got this quote from my friend blog and I really understand, I still often think about events and sometimes people, let just start to get great minds.
Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-
"Psikologi Suami-Istri", a book Im borrowing from my friend. Actually its a little bit hard to understand, I dont know because its not such book I often read or because its a translation or yeah it just be written like that. When I read this book, I keep asking, why its like this like that, it should be write like this like that and sometimes I cant get the point of an explanation, however I still get many new lessons, really. There are many books we can try, many websites we can browse, many programs we can watch and of course many people we can ask.[]
No comments:
Post a Comment