Its one of 90s hits songs, actually I was introduced to pop song in 2003/2004, so im not in the era when this song be played in radios, but lately I still hear it in some times. I kept humming this song for a long time and again without thinking the lyrics. I just knew the tittle is Hati yang Luka by Betharia Sonata. Its about the lyrics, I believed the lyrics was "..tanda merah dibibir" but actually its "...tanda merah dipipi", oh its poor. Then "Pulangkan saja aku pada ibuku atau ayahku", so her parent have divorced? Its a tragedy. Here I attach the youtube link and also some songs in 90s that you may know. Tenda biru-Desy Ratnasari (hoo its a tragic story), Aku tak biasa-Alda Risma, Bintang Kehidupan-Nike Ardila, Kaulah Segalanya and Andaikan Kau Datang Kembali-Ruth Sahanaya and Kangen-Dewa19. Enjoy guys :)
Hati yang Luka
Tenda Biru
Aku Tak Biasa
Bintang Kehidupan
Kaulah Segalanya
Andaikan Kau Datang Kembali
Kangen
No comments:
Post a Comment