"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tanpamu.. Langit Masih Biru

I love this song since elementary school.  I keep humming the chorus with out exactly know the lyric. Although I used to didnt know the exact message, I get the spirit through the chorus that says the sky still blue, the flowers doesnt wilted and world will always keep rotate, whatever happens to me, world doesnt changes. It says "So, dont worry, girl". I know lately that the tittle of the song is Ternyata and popularized by Lusy Rahmawati. Briefly it tells about moving on from someone. But for me it suits all conditions when we cant get something we want, then we should take it easy and keep move forward. Here I attach the lyrics and the Youtube link of the song.


TERNYATA

Tak ragu lagi jalani hidup ini

Jalani hidup sendiri
Mengapa harus terjadi
Kau pergi tinggalkan diri ini
Saat `ku masih cinta
Saat terucap janji setia
Gelap hatiku
Bagai mentari takkan bersinar lagi

Reff:
Ternyata tanpamu langit masih biru
Ternyata tanpamu bunga pun tak layu
Ternyata dunia tak berhenti berputar
Walau kau bukan milikku

Tak ragu lagi jalani hidup ini
Kan kuhadapi apapun yg terjadi

Sementara ini kucoba
Nikmati sendiri saja
Percuma kuberi tulus cinta
Bila nanti segalanya
Kan berakhir jadi sia-sia
Kini kusadari
Masih banyak lagi yg ingin kuraih

Reff

Saatnya kini kumenyadari
Tanpamu diriku tak akan sendiri
Tak mau cintamu lagi

Reff

No comments:

Post a Comment