"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

-Failed Draft- di Divisi Kajian DIS

I really want to finish this article but dont know what to write. Its be draft since June 2010. DIS (Dewan Islam Sekolah) is such rohis in my senior high school. Why the name is different? its due to a tragedy (tragedy?) happened several years before my period, at that time I really wanna make an article that tells about that history. Some of my friend and I have already came to our teacher to get the story from one point of view and planned to come to the others to get another point of view, but when we came someone, he said that what was happened shouldnt be spread out because that was  a disgrace.  Honestly, I wasnt see it as a disgrace but as a story that should be written, so student (and other people as well) can get the true story instead of rumor. We know that telling by tongue can injure the fact of the story, right? How disappointed.

Anyway, I remember one things, KJP (see below) was held every friday at 7 am and  you know? every friday also,  I call out all the students in all class to come, hh its funny past for me. We also should thought about who should we invite to be spoke person every week, make sure the participant listen well to the speaker and also check their presence both through the resume they submit. I remember, I made the checklist for some weeks for hundreds students but it just gone because I used spidol, yeah the paper wet from rain, hmm. 
One thing I get here is, do not postpone making an article so long, you will forget. Yes.

===============================================================
Alhamdulillah.... hampir selesai tugas divisi kajian. Divisi bagian dari Dewan Islam sekolah. Saya bersama-sama dengan lima orang teman tergabung di dalamnya. Saudara-saudara saya : Iwan Hermawan sebagai koordinatornya, trus ada Mutiara Annisa, Aziz Hardianto, Biga Arisandi dan Andika Satya. Tak seperti divisi lain yang memerlukan sedikit bantuan dari teman-teman DIS lain, Divisi Kajian bener-bener butuh kerjasama dengan anggota DIS lain. Maklum program kerja yang melibatkan banyak masa, harus di dampingi dengan banyak pawang juga ( hehehe... perlu banyak bantuan maksudnya). Apa sih program kerja kita di divisi kajian? berikut :

1. Kajian Jum'at Pagi (KJP)
Setiap jum'at pagi divisi ini (dibantu anggota lain tentu) mempersiapkan Aula SMA Negeri 1 Magelang. KJP di mulai pada pukul tujuh dengan narasumber yang berbeda-beda tentu tiap minggunya. Sering kami kelabakan mencari pengisi, pasalnya kami merencanakan untuk membuat jadwal detail tiap minggunya tapi hingga akhir masa jabatan,,,,nggak jadi jadi. Pengisi yang berbeda-beda juga mendapat sedikit teguran, karena ganti-ganti pengisi dipandang malah membuat alur materi yang beranntakan (Sudut pandang tiap narasumber kan beda-beda). Tapi kami memandang kalau pengisi kami buat sama terus ya....bosan. Dan menurut saya dengan gonta-ganti pengisi selain nggak bosan juga kita jadi nggak ngarahin peserta untuk satu sudut pandang saja.

2.Pengajian Kelas
3.Sholat Jumat

No comments:

Post a Comment