"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Monday, January 19, 2015

대한민국 만세

I really want to be their friend. Playing everyday. Its like I miss them very much although we never met. Every women wants to have children like them, cute babies. Yes, I realize, every women, include me, will have our own child. Every human is unique. Oke, these pictures always make me smile. I got that from their fans groups in facebook. Daehan Minguk Manse :), you want to eat aaa? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment