![]() |
| http://home.howstuffworks.com/ |
Which toilet will you enter? the clean one or the dirty one? Most people choose the first and sometimes people will cancel to enter the toilet when the toilet is dirty. If you like clean toilet, whats your contribution? Have you do your turn well? clean the toilet as clean as other that make who enter feel comfort? Or if you havent turn, do you also keep it clean? Its bad if we just grumbling about the dirty toilet without do something. Its OK in the public toilet, but if its in our dormitory or our kosan, better we do something. #janganmaunyamenikmati
If there is cooked rice that we can eat, who is the cooker? Why he/she cooked? When there is no cooked rice, what will you do? just say "aaah nggak ada nasiii"? Guys, please ask who must do it politely or if no one have the duty, just do it! Becare. #janganmaunyamenikmati
Then, If there are food that can be eaten by anyone then you are the last who take, will you clean the place? or just leave it? #janganmaunyamenikmati
Then, If there are food that can be eaten by anyone then you are the last who take, will you clean the place? or just leave it? #janganmaunyamenikmati
If we have shared trash bin, who will discard the trash to the next trash area? Have you ever do it? or at least ask the person in charge. #janganmaunyamenikmati
-This draft kept for more than 1,5 year, its when I was the member of a dormitory. I wanted to finish it because the same thing come up lately. I realize that in some place I say #janganmaunyamenikmati and in another I still maunyamnikmati. Its difficult to one person handle the matters we talk in all place. Maybe there should be task distribution. You have there and I have here. The emphasize is #janganmaunyamenikmati at all.-

No comments:
Post a Comment