After told about waste treatment in my campus, the need to be patient in take out our trash, how great my mom in managing trash and how I make small effort to try throw properly, then about bring our own shopping bag, now I wanna told about, mmm the most simple one.. its what trash bin is. I really shocked that one day, when I'm in a public transportation with my friend. She is student college also. For shortness, when I talked about trash bin inside public transportation, she honestly asked, "is it littering when we leave it here? we dont throw it out". Oh, something came to my mind. Even person who have high education level still unclear about proper place for trash, how was the other? Am I to selfish to think that every person have known about that and if they littering its kind of ignorance? I began to think that maybe they just unclear about which ones is the proper and not. Its not because they do not obey that we should littering properly but just dont know.
Oke, make it clear that we just can put our trash in trash bin. Place or bin that provided just for put our trash like picture below. Throw inside the cane/bin/box/trashbag not just close to these. Note that leave the trash is also littering and its wrong (picture with trash leaved on the table I got from an account in facebook). I've been almost four years in my campus but its really disappointing seeing students just leave their trash after have gathering. Of course the same for individual. Huft it is trivial think compared to what students must do as their main task but its fact that the impact is great if we ignore. Lets also educate by doing so we can expect we will have super-comfort place because the cleanness.
![]() |
| Source of picture: ismailsunni.wordpress.com |
![]() |
| Citarum river. Of course full of source of disease, smell and ugly. Source of picture: kulshea.com |
![]() |
| Lets have this. source of picture: gomelaka.my |





No comments:
Post a Comment