Social media is going wild now. You can literally find any type of content. Love, sadness, psychology, religion, war, politics, music, movie, criminals, conspiracy, sexuality, hiking, geography, history, comedy, just name any!
We are bombarded with bunch of information, but not becoming knowledge. It just scatter information that barely applicable. One share a fact and advice people to avoid what people normally do, the other would encounter that fact, so seems like nothing is good for you to do.
Debate on religion also spread away. One will proof the other religion is wrong, the other side will do the same. I feel its so clear and convincing when a person from my religion try to proof other religion is wrong by using their own holy book or teachings. And when other religion does the same to mine, I feel confused, literally confused because their narration is just far from what we understood and somehow they jumped with a conclusion neglecting many aspects. Does this mean my religion is easy to be understood and believed? In my opinion, in this case, NO. Same happen the other way around, the way we confused with their religion, they also confused with our religion.
Some celebrate when the content creator ask common people about their faith and they cant answer well. Then its used as a proof that their faith is not legit because even people that following it is confused. In many cases it can be a false "win", you need to hear from the expert that has the ability to well deliver the faith.
Oh I also realize that I believe there a lot of people just lie, make up a story as if they have the experience so that what they are commenting about a specific issue is legit. Something like, I was a ... before, for such a long time, but ... so I decided to ... and now its been 3 years and I find this is the truth.
It need wisdom to consume social media.[]
No comments:
Post a Comment