"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Salama - Khalid

They are content creator based in Dubai. They are so famous to post funny yet romantic couple thing contents. I dont follow them but still their post reach me. People were shock to hear they got divorce. Yes for us, its so sudden and disappointing.

But today I got even more disappointment. I saw a post Khalid, the ex-husband has got engaged again. He announced it on his Instagram. I know I know. Its none of my business, I dont know them, I dont know what they feel. But me, as a woman, its a bit heartbreaking to see him moved on too soon.

Are men that easy to move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment