"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Friday, June 21, 2024

Behind

I have heard many people advice on how we, especially woman, not to stuck with age. To not compare yourself with other. Every person has their own time. Oh even me, I believed how our step is well designed, and I did believe. But see, I am 32 this year and like have nothing. I dont mean to not feel grateful with what I have now, I am still alive, not starving, not living in the middle of the war.

But let me be honest. I dont have a career, not even a job. I have no house, I have no money as normal people in my age, I have no fame, I have a very few friends, I am not close to relatives. I am not married, not even have a boyfriend. While many many people out there, have a stable job, have enough money to fulfill not only their needs but also their wants. Have a man besides them, have a family filling their heart, have friends they can meet every weekend.

Despite hard work I did, despite prayers I sent, despite patient I kept, despite kindness I chose to do, the goodness isnt on my side. I start to wonder whether God the All-Just is really exist, or this universe just run by itself and good life is not for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment