"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Monday, April 15, 2024

It finally hit 💔

I have avoid to feel that broken heart feeling but seems like I failed. Cant even think what actually trigger me but the pain is real. I am crying and wanna cry more. I want my body to disappear. He does broke my heart and it hurts.

I want to cry loudly, I want to cry more but I cant. I want to cry freely just like a kid loudly cry, but I cant. I am holding and its painful.

Its been 7 hours since I sent my last message and he has read. I keep checking every minutes. Wondering if his day is just a normal day and my message is just a weird message that he thinks its better to ignore it.

My heart is bleeding ã… 
==========

Its a day after. Yest I was hoping he would reply maybe mid night after he finish studying. But 없어. Even until morning, nothing he reply. Still I keep opening the chat window every minutes.

I cant hold. I send again message saying he is mean to ignore me. I must look like a crazy lady ã…  and I still cant stop crying.

I have bunch of things i want to say to him about what I feel. About my anger, about my sadness, about my guilt and regret. I want to say sorry that I have take some good moments of him with his friends. But seems like he doesnt want. He only wants normal sweet talk.

Am I hating him or am I missing him?

I want to cry outloud to release the pain, but I cant do here. I stomach is hurting, my chest is hurting, my arm is hurting. I am mentally alone. No one is with me.
==========

Couple weeks ago, I cried that even after almost 3 years, even until I was heading to the airport and that might be our last time to see each other face, not even once he tried to talk whether there is a room to make our relationship works.  Yea, I feel I was not loved enough until the power of the love could give him energy to seriously talk to me. Yea, at least to talk.

I know this comes from my feeling only, but I feel rejected and you know how hurtful it is for a woman.

Maybe life partner is just not in his mind for now, but in nows case, I am not the one he madly wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment