"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

This BLog

Oh I started this blog on 2010. 14 years ago, when I was still in high school. I used often library pc and internet. I skipped one year in 2011, not publishing a single post. I bet it was my busy year prepare and start college in ITB and living outside hometown for the first time. Most post was on 2015. In that year I have done all of my courses, not passing the final exam on the first attempt, waiting for the next 4 months for the next chance. I didnt have money as scholarship was over, I came to campus on foot while normaly taking public transportation. I tried to find kinda part time job but none were match. Most of my days I spent in library using electricity and internet there. Being stressful to have nothing but still try to do things.

From 2010 to early 2017 I still post about life values, ideas, optimism, idealism, until it fade away and turns to a depressive story. Its getting stronger and stronger until now time. There some posts in between I tried to put "normal post" but again and again it back into sad story.

I hope I could back to share positivity, which it should be reflected from my within.

No comments:

Post a Comment