"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Space for Broken Heart

There is no enough room for my heart to feel broken again. I also dont want it. I remember how painful it was. How I couldnt even feel my own body, I felt like walking while not stepping on earth. I wanted to run away but didnt know where to go. I spent a lot of money to fly to my friend in Jakarta just to "escape" and cry every single night there without my friend see. I dont know if I heal my self or time heals. Maybe now I am better or just because I am too tired of pain. There is pain in my heart but I dont wanna go through the same amount of pain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment