"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Trauma

I have a friend who once got accident by pouring hot water to her body. Later she always get scared everytime hot water is nearby her. That time I was like "why she should get scared? That hot water in the pot (which we were pouring to cups) wont spill on her. For sure we will handle it right" well then we just understand that its her trauma and so do I, believe and respect it tho didnt deeply understand it.

Trauma. For now I may can say you just got it, you just feel it, it just trigger you tho u have full knowledge that its not a danger, its not scary, it is fine but you still not fine.

I again dont want to diagnose myself. But I really hope I could understand myself. What happen inside this body and soul and make a step start from that. In some cases I just got so emotional, so upset, so sad, so angry for something that I have a full knowledge that its not something that could trigger me that way. I know its somethin fine but why I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment