"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Can I be alone?

Few years ago, I was thinking to prepare myself to live this life alone. I thought at least I have a house enough for 1 person, a living and soem saving for after retire. I wasnt confident enough to have kids and thought its fine to not have a partner as dealing with man felt not easy as well. But these days it came to my mind that can I really live alone? Around your future house is there a guarantee you will have neighbors to engage with you? Dont you will still need a company from family? But what to do if I cant find a partner. What to do? Being alone is still better right rather than with someone you cant be with?

No comments:

Post a Comment