Its like I was born as a melancholic. I found it out in my college period when a roommate said Im a melancholic phlegmatic personality. I even didnt know and didnt interested of that opinion. I really had no idea about that 4 personalities (melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric and sanguine), but, by time, people around me started to mention it again and again, and one day I just read the explanation of that 4 personalities. I just be like "Wow", you know as a tend-to-be-logical person (I study engineering btw), I was impressed that there are theories or studies that can explain human personalities, something that you cant see the object, you cant get the conclusion using algebra theories. Yep for the melancholic one, it really speaks to me, I even can named my characters after read the explanation out.
And just now, I took a sort of test at http://personality-testing.info/, its an 0nline test so you can understand the accuracy.
It scored me as mainly melancholic, and yeah I agree its dominated me. But wait.. the second is choleric, wow I thought its phlegmatic instead. But yeah I mean people can change, so possibly. The most important thing is to always change ourselves to be better person, shouldnt give up on bad characters we naturally have, make a self improvement is a must. Never be bothered of that classification and just be easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment