"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wanna Talk about my First Love

Such a sudden thought. This is really not the time to talk about it but I just want. We worked together for a couple of weeks. He is kind, funny, a smart from my point of view and easy to approach by any kind of people. Ya.. ignoring his lack as human being, simply, he is likeable. He was not my type actually and I had no tendency on him (at first). We worked as colleague, the same as with the others.

The tragedy (??) started after the work was over. I really had no idea why I wanna keep in touch with him sooo badly but had no reason to contact him.  He is the first person I thought about marry with, the only man who made me drop my tears for a man (so far). I cried really not because I wanna be with him but because I hate my self, WHY I have time to think about love or man or something like that in the middle of crowded academic activities. It was bothering, annoying, I didnt want to think of him and all about what person call it as love, but I couldnt. It drove me nuts. I wanted to focus on what I should to. 

Actually there were some tragic moments during and after that work, but let me conceal these, Im afraid it will clearly point on someone, hehe. Mm the only thing I can say is... Im pretty sure that he had tendency to my friend. A friend that also involved at that work. Its not a surprise, she always popular among boys. She is likeable. And whatever, It also feels like he has no eye for me. Thats it.

I felt in love and I didnt mean to fall. Who do want to fall? Oh I even embarrassed saying that :). Its been a several years now. Seems like he is still single, but I dont know. Im move on (but can probably come back *ups, jk). We have our own world. And.. my life is not a korean drama that first love is the forever love. Its not important who your first love is, but who your forever is. Moreover, not about who you want is but who the best is. Hope can see him soon and yea at the very right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment