"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pain and Gain

No pain no gain. Thats what I believe in my entire life. Im not believe in winning the lottery. I'll get what I want if I work hard for it. If I cant reach it, Im the one who can be blamed. That is me that lack of effort if I fail for something. If we dont want to get pain, then we should agree to not getting the thing.

Others say, in every pain, its always creates gain. I keep it in my mind so I always get the positive side in every drop of tears. When days become full of worry and pressure, I can say its the condition to train me to be tough, to prepare me to face the next hard time, to improve my skill so can be the same as my friends, to prove that I can do something I believed I cant, or even to remind me to God. It will encourage us to keep fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment