"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, March 26, 2025

Limited Choice is Somehow a Blessing

Its what exactly I thought like for the past 4-5 years, when I felt astray, don't know what to do. One of the thought: if I married to someone, it would have been easier for me to decide where to live, cause I will live with him, and according to that I would also have small number of choice where to work and consecutively what work I have to decide depend on what is available there. But the situation was, I have choice where to live, I still have choice where to send my job application and somehow I just felt unsure with what I decided. Is this the best already? did I chose the right path? 

Well, the solution is not like I have to put my self in a way that I limit myself to have choice, but rather to determine for myself what I want to do, what my aim is and be rational and rigid to self so that the derived decisions are based on that. But mm its not as easy as it sounds, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment