"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Tuesday, March 25, 2025

We don't Worship Muhammad SAW

Speaking about Muhammad SAW, I was quite surprised that I once heard a person think we, Muslim, worship Muhammad SAW. He was human being and after not becoming a human anymore (I truly don't know how) he is worshipped.

Well I understand the assumption might came from their own religion framework, projecting their beliefs onto us. They don’t know that Muhammad SAW was purely a human being, a messenger of Allah whom we follow and respect. Worshiping Muhammad SAW means leaving Islam. Worship is reserved for Allah alone. Allah ONLY.

I also assume there people think we worship Ka'bah in Mecca. NO! it's just direction to pray to Allah. Is Allah inside there? NO! it's just determined direction. The Ka'bah is a symbol of unity for Muslims worldwide, not something we worship.[]

No comments:

Post a Comment