"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Ovulation pain #2

Start to feel uncomfort there. And yes, turns out its fertility window, ovulation time is coming. I am thinking to consult to doctor but i expect when its hormonal, it will be treated as normal thing.

This what makes woman is not same as man. Equility cant be manifested as same treatment for all aspects. This kind of thing would be hard to be understood for man, or even to woman who never experienced.

When this kind of pain happen in workplace, what would I do? Honestly, if I express the pain I would feel weak, but its the pain is really there. I dont think people will understand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment