Rumors spread he remarried to Tamil girl. While previously people still supporting his move to leave the past and be happy for the future, I think now hate comment start to appear. Why? because he made a lot of content in India recently, when he was still married to Salama. That time public start to question why he start making content alone. It just breaks people hurt (and some sniff an aroma of cheating). Its like he was not only making content there (while his relationship isnt fine) but also meeting a potential future wife. I know its more like gossip. But as a woman that our feeling works more than our logic, it just disappointing. People still talks about the sudden divorce when he announce his remarried. And now while people still talk about his remarried, its more surprising that his future lady is indian girl which he made a lot of content there recently (hasnt announce the divorce and their relationship isnt fine).
If you go to her Instagram, you can see Khalid's like on each of her posts from long ago. If yesterday my question was, are men that easy to moved on, now I also realize that the like a man put on a woman's instagram post might not just a normal like. I used to think "why woman make a big deal on her partner likes instagram post of another woman. It just a like." Now I start to understand why.
No comments:
Post a Comment