"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Anxious on Money and Future

My heart feel uncomfortable. I just pay an amount of money for my sister college. I think this isnt right feel but it exist. I dont feel good. Its a lot of money. I paid more before but maybe because of my current situation it feels different. 

I do want to help my sister. This time the youngest one. I just dont feel good to pay that amount of money to the university that I am sorry I dont see it as a promising university. With all the current education and working system, there just no excitement.

I am broke, I dont work. For the last 2 years I dont really make money. Its still her 2nd semester, its still a long way. I feel anxious how I could manage my financial and her education. Even if I got job in Indonesia, i feel like it wont be enough for her and me and my monther that I still need to send her money. And the other one sister that I feel like she can come anytime and ruin more me or my family's money.

Allah, I know u are the richest. But I should be realistic right? Its not like You Give money just by pouring it from the sky.

I feel anxious now, i am scared, i feel uncomfortable in my chest yet I cant be too open to say that its about money. I just feel too cheap to be a human being that has that much worry about money while now its not like I have 0. I still have some. But magic isnt exist, it will gone all oneday. No guarantee i would get job with great payment.

Then, when can I really have money for my self? To travels while I am still young and to build my own house for me to rest.

I feel old enough but still behind ㅠ.

No comments:

Post a Comment