"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Friday, May 5, 2023

Does life will have any chance to get better?

I am wondering if my life would be better. If in the future there will be happiness, if in the future I can feel how excitement is. It feels messed up and just scattering now.

I feel no body likes me because of me. If someone is nice to me, it because they are. I have nothing, for now and even for my future.

I have bad habits towards social media which I can say it because I dont have life in real life. I cant even explain it clearly cause I am too embarassed. It just, I am not the good one.

Oh gosh. I should start giving me positive affirmation but I do the opposite.

Susi, no one can help you. You can help your self. People might judge you, not understanding you. But what can u do? You should just mind your self. You might looks pitty and u are sad about it. Susi, what else u can do if not just grab the tiny things around you that can make u feel good?

Susi,

No comments:

Post a Comment