"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Thursday, November 24, 2022

a while to heal

I feel like I just bring damage to ur life. But I dont wanna sacrifice my feeling. I dont wanna suppress my emotion for the shake of "being a good person". I am tired for that.

You start saying u start to lose them and I want you to be aware that u probably will lose me so u might get lose of both.

I got literally depression when I move to Seoul and one of the biggest reason is because I got separated with my friends so I know how important friends are.

In this situation, I am thinking I am fine if you leave me, we can still be friend. I am fine if one day in the future when we both have compatible situation to be together then we can be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment