"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I hate bossy words

Honestly, I hate people bossing me around, unless you are really my boss.

If I want someone to do something, I'll always try to make it as an asking for help, make it as a question, or as such a discussion words, something like that. I hate more when people ask me to do something that I obviously know of what I should do. Oh my.. sometimes they dont know my condition and just tell me to do this and that. Come on.. I know my self more than anyone else.. heheh. I have plan in my life.. include "when I should buy a smartphone".

Half awake.. someone said "nitip buang sampah yah".. Hey.. I almost everyday doing that. Really? you came out half awake just to say that? Its like you that usually doing that and now you asking for help. Im sorry.. but I dont like it.

But lately, I wanna know how it feels to use that bossy words haha particularly for the trivial things hehe.. but still uncomfortable, hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment