"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hoo Its called procrastination


I call it "kebanyakan cingcong". I used to experience it often when I was about to study for such an examination. Feel like should have a cup of tea and a bunch of snack, thought about clean the dirty rice cooker, the dishes, the dust over the laptop, arrange new music playlist, etc. Then I realize that I should "just do it, nggak usah kebanyakan cingcong" . 😁

From wikipedia:
It is the practice of doing more pleasurable things in place of less pleasurable ones, or carrying out less urgent tasks instead of more urgent ones, thus putting off impending tasks to a later time. Sometimes,procrastination takes place until the "last minute" before a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment