"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I never be the one so far,

at least without any distraction.

Your partner on taking care of other opposite sex is distraction. Your partner getting frequent invitation from opposite sex is distraction. Your partner looks too enjoy talking to opposite sex is distraction.

In this situation, I feel like its Islam that is on my side, on women's side.
Aside from forbid to commit cheating and hurting which is basic rule universally, 
Its Islam that says man and woman to not meet only two of them in private place. Its called khalwat. So him meeting her only is not permissible whatever the intention is. 
Its Islam that says man to lower their gaze when there is woman around. This include to be fully decent in text message.
How peaceful women will be if the man could behave according to that.
If I am his wife and commit to tie the knot and have Islam as mutual guidance, it will be understandable for me to demand him to have a certain limitation on girl friends thing. But I myself to be with him itself is not in the Islam track, how can I demand to follow a guidance I dont even hold.

Its wise to think not all men are same. We cant impose the man we newly met will be the same as the ones we had. Tho I fully aware, but the fear is just there without me asking them to be present.

But isn't it fine to demand our partner to not have "sister"? Boy and girl close relationship never work as just friend. Even if it just friend, is it too much to expect them to not be too close? "Too close" is arguable, some communities will consider its negative trait to limit our partner on having friend relationship with their opposite sex. I am not fully forbid it tho, I just have my own opinion on how far is fine, how far is not, for me to feel safe and respected.

There is a good guy to start understand my feeling, unfortunately after I become half crazy. Showing "childish" attitude just to say my heart is truly hurt to see you with her that way.

The korean end up with korean
The pakistani end up with pakistani
The indian end up with indian
The afghani end up with afghani
And the saddest thing is they are not fully alone when I was around. Too many coincidence but I can say its totally not my fault. Its theirs or the situation.

I did can be with someone if I dont have any wisdom on choosing a partner. But Id rather living alone the whole life rather than push myself into forever live hell.[]

No comments:

Post a Comment