"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Master Program #1 Trapped in a class

I can only take class presented in english. Ofcourse its limited. I thought about taking 3 classes until only one more class I should decide and I considered among two. One class I didnt interest after reading the syllabus. The other one didnt give the syllabus. I had my own interpretation about the class and so I took the one that doesnt give the syllabus. Week 1 OK, week 2 OK, week 3 no class, week 4 started to feeling suspicious, week 5 check the student portal to make sure the tittle of the class, week 6 recheck the tittle of the class, class code and room to make sure I enter the right class. I thought the mathematics material was just for introduction. But it continues until this week  😭😭.

Its the combination of material in undergraduate student. Transport phenomena at 3rd year and Calculus at 1 year. Material that I never expect I would meet it again and even avoid it. I know I did very well in calculus but come on! it 7 years ago😂. And transport phenomena, omg, I worked very hard to pass this class but end up with a fail fact, yes I passed but in a painful fact (*digging old wound). Now~~~ why why why???

Hmm.. I imagined the class would talk about the real technology/instrument used in real industry from time to time or from type to type. But~ 😓 I am feeling so stupid in class 😂😂. Did I do wrong in interpret what material will be given in class? 

Advanced Membrane-based Separation Technology

Hmm.. Now I am feeling suspicious with the "advanced" word. I think it will be fun for them who love mathematics. Mm... or at least remember calculus is enough hh.. Okee I cant take a back step. Enjoy it Susi~



No comments:

Post a Comment