I am sad. Even now. I wish my assumption is wrong. Its not like that. Its not like he try to get the leftover food from the trash. ㅠㅠ Its seoul.
"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?
Friday, March 31, 2023
Picking food from trash
I went to a park today. Quite big park and many people enjoying the moment there. There is a moment, while I was walking, I saw an old man try to open a plastic that I assum he took from the trash bin and I also assume its food trash inside. Its seems like hard to open so he also tried to open it with his teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment