"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Monday, October 12, 2020

Expecting a Man

It sounds stupid everytime I heard that women leave the man that love them to a man that make them cry. Its disappointed that I trapped in that stupid thing. But at least I try to escape. If he likes you, he will treat you as he likes you. Otherwise, he doesn't. He will talk to you more, he will text you and he will ask you to hangin out. Otherwise, bear in your mind that he has no eye for you.

I tried to make a distance to him, hold myself to approach him and set myself to be okay over disappointment at moments he doesnt notice me in the room. But the more I make myself doing that, it just shows the more I want him. I dont make it so obvious, I treat him the same way I treat the others. Well I dont think it gives any effects for him, I am the one that make my life more complicated 😁.

No comments:

Post a Comment