When I got news that I should move to a new environment, I had 2 big issues I was anxious for. One of them is the "future friends". I cant say it is just a worry. No. I say it is anxiety. I knew I shouldnt worry about things that you havent face, but the fear was too big.
I was literally crying for weeks. I was thinking about "what if" I would get labmates who are intolerant, dont want to talk to me, selfish, and all things refer as toxic persons. I even say to my self "If in the first couple months things dont go well, I WILL LEAVE". Yes. I dont want to live in a toxic environment for the whole 2 years.
I know I am the one that should learn to speak Korean. As I said, I am not a good foreigner. I really feel sorry for that. But, I dont have enough motivation to study. My bad TT. I dont know what they are really think and talk about me behind me butbI am pretty sure they are truly nice persons.
But lately, there is thing that quite bothering me. I will not tell it here, maybe next time since I am dedicating this section only to thanks them for making the atmosphere so positive.

No comments:
Post a Comment