"When your head gets noisy, write it down" turn out it looks like a complaining and crazy blog now. It was blog full of critical thinking, social cause awareness, motivation and other positive energy. But at a point, it flipped 180 degree, there some posts tried to back to those "positive energy only", but not yet succeeded. Keep fall and fall. Anyway, dont you think write down your crazy thoughts here is better than to mainstream social media?

Sunday, March 8, 2020

WARISAN

Ngga pernah mikirin. 

I still dont understand the concept of it. I never never thought about one day I will get something I dont earn by my own. What I always think is I will have better life if I am the one that work hard for it.

Its disappointing and so sad when I often see the phenomenon that the parent has worked hard collecting treasure like land and properties and their children can only sell it. Moreover if the money is tobe controlled or used up by the person outside the main family (evil spouse for example).

I also wonder when seeing siblings have conflict for it. They tried to claim things they dont give their sweat for it. Disgusting.

Mm maybe parents sould leave that to guarantee the life of their children after they go. And if I were in it maybe it also hard to just leave the conflict. You dont really want the treasure but you want the fairness, either for the sake of the parents or purely in the name of fairness.

But I think I will just make sure my children have the ability to live by their own until they dont care about that thing even they will dont care if I give all of that for charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment